How can I teach ESL in China?
- A bachelor’s degree (any subject must be authenticated)
- TEFL or TESOL certification
- Clean background check (must be authenticated)
- Physical Examination Report from your own country
- To be a native English speaker (American, Canadian, British, South African, Australian)
Note: you need to take or mail your degree to your secretary of state in which you’ve got your degree from and have them to apostille it for China, and you need to do the same for your background check.